I’m sure I have lots of posts to write…just not sure where they are in my head! So for today…
* we are getting our adoptive families forum (http://cllrralphberry.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/launching-bradford-adoption-forum/) Need to say it again, thank you Councillor Ralph Berry.
* I managed to work my three weeks, we all just about coped! But it’s done, I’m nearly broken, the boys need a break…3 more days for boyo.
* the new windows are finished, the garage is nearly finished…and next weekend I will have a dining room again!
* I went to a fascinating meeting last week, lots to tell, just not yet. Except for the little cryptic comment, that once again it was proved how small our adoption world is.
* boyo is making progress, real progress, with some of his issues
* we have 6 glorious weeks until work/school (after wed) looms it’s head, we have plans, and some of them are exciting.
* Jelly is developing into an amazing character, who my mum informs me, reminds me a lot of me at that age…I think she is enjoying watching him wind me up!
* and finally we have nearly filled in the forms to adopt Jelly…just waiting for a few bits of information from his social worker.