Today I am grateful….
– that boyo’s school have listened and really seem to have made an effort to understand my precious boy (or at least the SENCO has).
– that the occupational therapist I meet today grasped what was needed, and has offered support
– that I am meeting some new (or should that be different) adopters whilst undertaking some training
– that our LA has decided to fund a play therapist for a year to work with adoption support and that she is willing to train us in filial therapy
– that the play therapist also understands the need to talk, and when one of the group was in tears enabled the rest of us to build her up again
– for my amazing and wonderful friends who listen to me say the same thing, over and over again (not just I’m tired)
– that spring is coming, and the new backgarden has space to be for the boys.
– that today was generally a good day
– that last night I had 5 hours uninterrupted sleep.
Today I am grateful.